What is a Licensed Banker?
One of the fastest growing professions in the banking industry is a relatively new position-the Licensed Banker. The role of the Licensed Banker is to be able to provide bank customers with a complete range of products and services to meet their financial needs, from checking accounts to mortgages to mutual funds, annuities and life insurance. Depending upon the banking institution, a Licensed Banker will obtain and utilize a state insurance license, NASD licenses, or both. Licensed Bankers are able to work with all of the bank branchs customers, and never lack for prospective business!
Start Your Career as a Licensed Banker
- There is a very high demand for Licensed Bankers by banks of all sizes in all locations
- Earn a great income while helping customers meet their financial goals
- Virtually unlimited supply of potential customers who need banking and investment services and products
- Excellent career path opportunities
- Banks vary in candidate qualifications. Click on LicensedBanker.coms Careers and Company Profiles sections for details on banks in your area, including job requirements and contacts for your next steps.
- Get started on your new career today!
How to Write an Effective Resume
Paul A. Werlin
President, Human Capital Resources, Inc.
Like a fine work of art, a resume can be a thing of beauty. But, like art, its beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Over the past few years, there have been dozens of books written to help people write effective resumes. Theres no lack of advice from professionals on the importance of writing a strong opening, or how to list your achievements. But what none of these professionals tell you is that there really is no one best way to write a resume. And, what they also dont tell you is that in the scheme of things, while a resume is an important part of the entire process of getting a job, its importance has really been overrated.
For the most part, the person reviewing your resume is looking for only a few basic things. Like a well written newspaper story, the reviewer is looking of the who, what, when, where, and why. A well-written resume provides this information in a well laid-out format, clearly and accurately stated. Lets go into some detail on the 5Ws.
Make LicensedBanker.com your default homepage. Click here.
Partnership Opportunities Find out how you can become a LicensedBanker.com partner.
Program Managers Customize this site for your bank program.